FAQ & Help
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Furniture.co.uk.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in Contract Cancellation.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock. - Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in our Terms & Conditions.
Contract cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 14 working days after the day on which you receive the Products. f you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract after your order has already been despatched, we will refund the original purchase price (less delivery and collection charge), provided that you have notified us in writing no longer than 14 working days after the day on which you receive the Products, and that you have taken reasonable care of the Products and not used them. Please follow the procedure set out in our Returns procedure.
Please take time to check the product and all its parts in full within 14 days of product receipt. Any shortages, damage or manufacturing faults should be reported to our customer services team on +44 (0)1989 763343, alternatively you can email us at Info@Furniture.co.uk within 14 days of product receipt. In most cases customer services will resolve the problem by sending a new part.
Most of our products will require assembly. Please follow the assembly instructions.
If you experience any other problems whilst assembling your product contact our customer services team on +44 (0)1989 763343 or by email on Info@Furniture.co.uk
no quibble return policy of up to 14 days after the day we have delivered the product to you. You can inform us that you wish to return the item by phone 01989 763343 or in writing either by fax, letter or email Info@Furniture.co.uk
The product must be in its delivered form and must not have been tempered with in any way. A full refund will be issued providing that all goods are returned to us in the same condition they were at the time of delivery and in their original packaging. Where a refund is to be paid we will usually do this by the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within 7 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we received your cancellation or the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund.